“Imagine you’re tasked with accelerating a healthcare provider along the analytical maturity curve and have a remit to embed machine learning into clinical and operational workflow. Your objective is to improve clinical care and reduce operational wastage (productivity gain).
You’ve pitched to the Board and have been given a modest budget, do you:
– Invest in one or two time-served data scientists who you can set to task building and deploy models, or
– Invest in a machine learning platform and empower your brightest talent (probably analysts) to expand their portfolio and focus on delivering solutions?
This is a scenario facing a lot of healthcare organisations right now. The way forward will always be context-specific, and I believe will emerge from asking some key questions and being honest about the answers you receive.”
I’m clear where I think the future lies. If you want to hear more about the DataRobot AI Experience REGISTER HERE.
Healthcare has been facing unprecedented challenges, which have intensified with the impact of COVID-19. There are capacity issues and workforce shortages, as well as funding and geopolitical concerns, to name just a few of the enormous issues the healthcare industry has to address.
A panel of experts from the NHS discuss the healthcare industry in detail and how they believe we can not only solve the problems of today but also look forward to a brighter future with the lessons we have learned. And it all starts with digital transformation.
Watch this video to:
- Learn about AI and its use in healthcare today.
- See how AI will influence the delivery of care in the future.
- Understand the potential of AI as well as its constraints with examples of where AI policy has been put into practice effectively.
- Rony Arafin – Chief Operating Officer, Association of Professional Healthcare Analysts (AphA)
- Rob O’Neill – Head of Information, University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay, NHS Foundation Trust
- Graham Beales – Head of Business Intelligence, Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership (GMHSCP)
- Graham Dibley – Sales, DataRobot
CLICK HERE to watch the recording.