Qlik Sense Tenant
Add Acumen BI as your Qlik Sense Business Partner
By adding Acumen BI as your Qlik Sense Business Partner we will able to better support you on your Cloud Analytics journey. This will ensure Qlik know there is a link between you and Acumen should we ever need to act on your behalf when liaising with Qlik.
For all organisations with Acumen BI as their Qlik Sense Business Partner we are offering a 30% discount of our normal consulting rate for the first five day engagement. This covers Acumen supporting you to:
- Configure your Qlik Sense Business Tenant
- Add and onboard Users
- Ensure you are aware of appropriate Qlik App and Data Security Practices
- Support to connect to Cloud and On Premise Data Sources
- Start Building and deploying your first Qlik Application
- Guidance on appropriate formal and informal training resources available
Steps for Acumen BI Customers to add ID to Tenant
Acumen BI Partner ID 351666
- Log into your Tenant. Use this link to navigate to the subscriptions page or from the home page of the tenant, click on the user icon and select Settings.
Click on Account settings.
Then navigate to Subscriptions.
Use the pen icon to enter edit mode. If you have multiple subscriptions make sure you are adding the ID to the correct record.
Enter the 6-digit Partner ID (351666) provided by the Partner and click Add.
You will receive a message to confirm the Partner ID (351666) has been entered successfully and the Partner ID is now visible on the Subscription record.
How to Edit or Remove a Partner ID
Follow steps 1 – 4 to navigate to your subscription record(s) and enter edit mode.
- To Remove a partner ID completely click on the remove button
- To Edit the ID provided, enter the new Partner ID number (351666) and click Update.
Ready for the next level?
Start our conversation now and change how you do businessIT’S BUSINESS TIME