Qlik Alerting: Identify business changes and react fast
Respond to changes in your business faster with proactive Data Alerting
Business users have the ability to easily configure alerts relevant to their role. Qlik alerting delivers actionable, self-service alerting, and workflow automation capabilities that enhance analytics users’ and systems’ ability to proactively monitor and manage their business data in real-time to make faster, insight-driven decisions.
Improve information governance and trust in your data with proactive System Alerts
Maintain trust in data by ensuring it is up to date. Systems alerts allow your developers and administrators to be notified on different statuses of the reload tasks in Qlik Sense, for example being alerted when a Qlik application fails to reload successfully.
Enable the whole organisation to respond rapidly to critical changes
Broadcast alerts and notifications allow you to push notifications out to the edges of your organisation. For example, sales targets have been reached, hospital wards are nearing capacity.
Acumen can ensure you remain informed of data changes as they occur. Be alerted to significant shifts without having to check the dashboard.
- Monitor data reload status with ease.
- Notify users to critical changes such as: sales targets hit, nearing capacity, increase in sickness, inventory dropping and more.
- Send alerts via various channels including: email, Teams (Skype for Business), Mobile iOS/Android “Ping” application, Slack, API
- Seamless integration with Qlik Sense allowing users to create alerts off their data.
- Security from Qlik Sense is reused to ensure that users are only able to create alerts off data that they have access too.
Ready for the next level?
Start our conversation now and change how you do businessIT’S BUSINESS TIME