WHEN: Wednesday 20th November, 9 am to 12 30pm
INCLUDES: Arrival tea/coffee, light lunch
COST: Free. Sponsored By Acumen BI
As the uptake of Qlik increases in the NZ health sector, the ability for collaboration and reuse of data analysis is growing exponentially. The challenge is how do we know what is out there? How do we access it? How can it be reused? This user group aims to take the first step at providing an overview of the wide range of solutions Qlik is being used for in NZ. We also aim to discuss how can we better collaborate in the future.
Who should attend
- Executives, Managers, Clinicians and Analysts from organisations that are using Qlik.
- Executives, Managers, Clinicians and Analysts from organisation that are not using Qlik who are interested in understanding the benefits others are realising, and potential cost savings and reduced time to deliver analysis that could be obtained by collaboration and sharing of IP
Attend this workshop if you want to
- Share and hear stories from the NZ Qlik Health Community
- Understand the wide range of solutions Qlik is being used for in the NZ Health sector, approaches different organisations have taken and where organisations are heading in the future
- Collaborate with other health organisations using Qlik including sharing and reusing existing IP
- Discuss how we could collaborate as a sector
- 9 to 9 15: Welcome: Qlik in the Health Sector. Daniel Gargiulo, Qlik Practice lead, Acumen BI
- A global and local overview of who and how Qlik is being used and where the future may take us.
- 9 15 to 11 45: Short Fire presentations from Local Health Organisations.
- These presentations will come from a number of organisations and aim to provide an overview of the areas organisations are focusing on and where they are heading in the future. This will include topics from Clinical to Finance and more. Speakers will be confirmed shortly.
- 11 45 to 12: A starting point for collaboration. Acumen BI
- Are there other methods already in place?
- Continued webinars?
- Standard documentation for Qlik Applications that can feed into a Qlik Application accessible to relevant people.
- Qlik Applications (with no data) could be loaded to Git Hub where a closed group of people could access these.
- How do we collaborate when new national requirements come up? Slack?
- 12 to 12 30: Light lunch and networking
Want to share your story? Please contact email@example.com